Curriculum Program Regional Recommendation Process
Important steps to remember when submitting programs for recommendation:
1. New program development begins with a needs assessment. To begin that process, please request LMI data from the Center of Excellence using the following steps:
- Before requesting data from COE, please check www.coeccc.net to see if that report has already been produced in the last year. On the main page, scroll down to “Studies by Region” and select “San Diego-Imperial.” Click “view more” to see more reports.
- When requesting data from the Center of Excellence, San Diego-Imperial region, please use the online form: https://coeccc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cMWNEHrgXEjy8E5 (also located at http://myworkforceconnection.org/lmi/)
- Due to multiple data requests that the COE receives, the COE asks for a minimum of 15 business days to turnaround one report. If the requester asks for more than one report (e.g., data for more than one occupation), then the turnaround time will be longer.
2. The current designated Occupational Dean for your institution must be included as the “CTE Dean contact” on the online form. Current Deans are as follows:
- Imperial Valley
3. Programs must be submitted to https://www.regionalcte.org/ two weeks before the next WDC meeting
4. At the regularly scheduled WDC meeting (usually the second Friday of each month), programs for recommendation will be placed on the agenda for open discussion and vote.
Labor Market Information Request Form
SDIC Regional Consortia Curriculum Program Regional Recommendation Process (PDF)
Process Revised 04/02/2019