- Cassandra Storey, Dean, Continuing Education
- Margie Fritch, Dean, Career and Extended Education, Palomar College
- Kevin McMackin, Director of Strategic Partnerships
- To establish a collaborative employer engagement strategy for workforce development across the San Diego and Imperial Counties region.
- Develop a regional employer engagement strategy and corresponding implementation plan.
- Develop and implement streamlined and coordinated processes (standard operating procedures) for a single method of employer engagement.
- Determine the KSAs required for occupations within each sector.
- Systematically engage with employers within each of the sectors.
- Leverage resources across workforce development/preparation institutions.
- A regional employer engagement strategy and corresponding implementation plan that addresses both regional and local (college) needs
- Streamlined and coordinated opportunities for employer engagement
Workgroup Materials and Resources
- Regional model
Please visit the Resources to find meeting agendas, materials and minutes.