- Molly Ash, Program Manager, Region
- Danene Brown, Dean, Business & Technology, Mesa College
- The long-term objective for this project is to develop and implement a regional marketing plan to promote San Diego Imperial Counties Regional Consortium CE programs, with local implementation tools and options. Steps include (a) prioritization of target CE programs and audiences; (b) application of media formats proven most effective for each audience; (c) development of a common branding and outreach campaign that promotes high-demand careers and community college educational/training options; and (d) an evaluation plan to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Increase course enrollment in programs that prepare students for employment in the region’s priority sectors
- Expand the Career Education market in the region
- Place graduates into the regional workforce
- Increase in enrollment
Workgroup Materials and Resources
Please visit the Resources to find meeting agendas, materials and minutes.