ADULT EDUCATION AND NONCREDIT
- Ute Maschke, California Adult Education Program (CAEP)/East Region Adult Education (ERAE) Program Manager
- Kelly Henwood, Special Projects Manager/San Diego Adult Education Regional Consortium (SDAERC) Director, San Diego College of Continuing Education (SDCCE)
- Increase awareness of adult education and noncredit programs at institutions and for students.
- Ensure curriculum and instruction incorporates skills that align with industry needs.
- Ensure students have access to training programs and career pathways with multiple entry and exit options.
- Examine equitable learning across student populations.
- Awareness: Students and communities knowledgeable about Adult Education and Noncredit offerings.
- Pathway development and curriculum alignment: Effective alignment of Adult Education and Noncredit programming in meeting the workforce development needs of the region and providing pathways to community colleges.
- Equitable learning for all: Support and professional development to illustrate best practices addressing student need and equity in programming and delivery for all students.
- Leverage resources to achieve outcomes.
Please visit the Resources to find meeting agendas and materials.